The college has taken various precautions as per AICTE Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
- Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty and headed by Principal.
- Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
- The committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, playgrounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
- The committee has taken precautions to avoid ragging activities at other locations like bus stops and given instructions and appointed student volunteers and secret informers at various boarding points.
- Grievances & Redressal committee is also made a part of these anti-ragging activities.
- Many awareness programs about Anti Ragging will be conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel.
|Dr. DIMPLE MADAAN||PRINCIPAL|
|Mrs. ARCHNA GARG||VICE PRINCIPAL|
|Ms. GURSHARANPREET||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|Mrs. RAMANJIT||ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR|
|Mrs. PRABHJIT||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR|