M.Sc Nursing Course
To create the learned support staff to cater the need of expert health solutions for future healthy India.
Scope: This is a post graduate program designed to prepare nurses for leadership position in nursing and health fields who can function as nurse specialist, consultants, educators, administrators and researchers in a wide varieties of professional settings in meeting the national priorities and the changing needs of the society. This program provides an opportunity to post masteral program in nursing and doctoral studies in nursing. Further the program encourages accountability and commitments to lifelong learning which fosters improvement of quality nursing care to individual and groups in need.
Duration: 2 years.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.