Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery
Duration: 2 years
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- A students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- A student shall be admitted once in a year.